Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
If you require immediate assistance please call us at:
VP of Sales: Shelley Jones – 817-800-6633 – Shelley@usedcubicles.com
Western US: 817-800-6987 – Grant Jones – email@example.com
Eastern US: 440-967-7718 – Jeff Marcero – Jeff@usedcubicles.com
Cool Facts About Office Furniture
- For many years the most widely sold cubicle system was Hon Consynsus. Also, the most cheaply made.
- Heman Miller Ao1 was the first cubicle ever created and is still manufactured today, just a different version, AO2 and AO3.
- Herman Miller Ethospace was the worlds first “Frame and Tile” cubicle system.
- On average it takes 2-5 hours to assemble a cubicle depending on its size and components. Frame and Tile cubicles can take over 8 hours.
- Large manufacturers like Herman Miller control where their used cubicles show up across the country. They don’t like a flood of used cubicles hitting certain markets.
- 6X6 cubicles are now the standard size cubicle. In the early 2000’s it was 6X8’s, late 90’s it was 8X8. Companies are buying smaller cubicles.
- To office furniture dealerships, Knoll cubicles are known as the designer cubicle. They typically have trendy, cool looking cubicles.
- The most efficient way to layout cubicles is a spline or spine wall running down the middle of a cubicle run. Placing cubicles on a wall wastes space and money.
- The average cost for a new 6X6 cubicle is $2,500. You can buy the same cubicle from UsedCubicles.com for less that $999.
- The fastest way to increase the cost of a cubicle is to add glass, lateral files or large over head bins.
- The fastest way to decrease the price is to lower the panel height and overall size of the cubicle.